Blog: “Hello, this is your blog calling, I haven’t heard from you in a while, just making sure you’re alive.”
(Excuse the cheesy intro)
Hi guys! (Rachel here)
So, so sorry it’s been been a while! It’s been quite a bit busy lately, and I’ll tell you why!
- I (Rachel) started working at a nice family restaurant around the end of September.
- Ben has started taking his classes again through Liberty University online, where he is studying Child Psychology.
- We have started getting involved in inner city ministry work in Cleveland with a church/ministry called Reaping the Harvest Ministries.
- We recently started attending a new church a few weeks back and are starting to get more involved.
That is mostly why it’s been a hard to update our blog as of late, but enough excuses! We’re hoping to continue to update it at least once a month if not more! So stay tuned!
As well as the things we have been involved with, we also have fun things to share about this past September!
First of, Ben and I have a new niece!! One of my sisters had her second girl on September 4th!
Including that addition to the family, we also have another addition, a sister-in-law! My eldest brother Ben was married a wonderful, beautiful woman named Grace on September 25th!
We’re so blessed with these wonderful happenings and so thankful for our families! So grateful for the time that has been able to be spent with them and also for all of the new endeavors God has led Ben and I to!
Now, of course those aren’t the only pictures I’m going to share with you, because you know how much I love to share my pictures with all of you! So here are a few more from October!
That’s all the pictures for now! Had to show off some of the beauty of Fall here in Ohio with you. Fall is everyone’s favorite over here because it’s one of the only seasons that isn’t completely bipolar (Like most of our other seasons). So we have to show it off!
Ben and I are continually seeking God as we are here in the States. We are excited for what He is going to do in our lives as we are here, and we so appreciate the prayers and support as we see what His next step for us would be.
Before you go:
- If you’re new to our blog and want to keep updated with us, go to our home page and click the subscribe button!
- Questions, comments (Hopefully not concerns)? Comment on this post!
- We would love to hear from you and how you are! Our email: email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read this and view the pictures! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
God bless you!
“But the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love.”